Saturday, January 23, 2010

What a beautiful day

The sun is out and I am wishing for Spring! If the temps were a little higher I would totally be laying outside working on my tan! :) I am totally missing summer.

I am home visiting my family right now. We have played lots of games, shared lots of laughs, and went shopping at IKEA today. I truely love that store! I found many great deals...it is great! We ate lunch there too. It has been a fun weekend at home so far. I have not had a weekend like this with my family in...years. I am so busy at school and with my boy that weeks pass by and turn into months and before I know it I am wondering why I have not been home but also when I would have had time to go home. Tonight I am going to meet up with a friend and go to the mall..something else I miss when I am away at school!

The term is getting stressful already. I am taking a required history course this term on US History covering pre-colonial times through the 1850's. But it is hard and boring. I am extremely stressed for my midterm on Friday. It consists of an essay. One essay. Which I have to write for 2 hours. Hopefully it will go alright.

Speaking of tests, I've got the ORELA coming up (an Oregon test for future teachers) and I am--you guessed it---terrified for it! It costs a lot each time I take it and I have to have it passed prior to student teaching next year. I am just keeping my fingers crossed and praying that I pass this test on February 6.....It's a big one...I've been dreading it for 4 years...

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Enjoy the sun..if it is out where you are =)

1 comment: