Sunday, January 31, 2010

Busy Bee

It's the weekend again. I have spent it with my boyfriends wonderful family both parts of yesterday and today. Last night we went out to dinner at Applebee's for his Grandmother's birthday and today we went to his grandparents house for brunch! They are some of the nicest people I have ever met. They love to feed us and it is always sooo delicious! Today we had eggs, sausage, biscuits, and tots! yumm!

Today I have to work on a group project for a sociology class that I am taking. We have to "re-spin" a commercial or advertisement that and say the truth about the product. (Ex-harmful effects, etc). Should be interesting. I can not procrastinate and it is only half way through the term but I hope to get the project done today :)

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment