Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Me! Monday



I most certainly did not stay up until 2 am last night because I knew that I could sleep in as late as I wanted today. Never! I am always in bed early and up early because I am productive on my days off. It was not me who woke up at 11:30 this morning!

It was definitely not me who was too squeamish to give blood and shopped instead while my wonderful, giving boyfriend donated his blood. I really am not grossed out by blood so much that I would pass on donating my own.

Also, it is most certainly not me who has finished all 10 weekly papers that are due in 7 weeks but is already ready to turn them in. It would almost be embarrassing to be so on top of my homework that I would not spend my time getting ahead like that! What a nerd...

It is not me who is super excited to watch the Bachelor tonight. I take pride in only watching one show (Desperate Housewives) and have not given back into watching my high school show of choice, the Bachelor. I have way better things to do than that!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday! Can't wait to read what you all are not doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment